Friday, December 23, 2011

Thoughts on Break

College students rejoice, it is Christmas break. Go home see your family and all your friends. I have officially made it through my first semester of college. Looking at my grades it seems like a pretty successful semester; but don't judge a book by it's cover! I managed to destroy my beautiful flat screen, short circuit my girlfriend of three years (Macbook) with Emergen-C and let's not forget the whole broken back thing. Luckily my back is healing perfectly, I won't need surgery, and I should get my brace off upon my return to wonderful Madison, Wisconsin. The next month of video games and minimal social interaction should really fly by...

On a positive note it is freaking Christmas, and I freaking love freaking Christmas. I love Christmas decorations and I love Christmas music. I love everything about Christmas. I wish that I could give people their presents right now. It drives me crazy waiting to see them get all excited for their gifts.

Another good thing is Dunkin Doughnuts. Since my mom has been in Wisconsin, and my grandma doesn't eat a whole lot; there was not a whole lot of food at the house when we got back. This meant Dunkin two mornings in a row. I think that Culvers and Dunkin Doughnuts should form some kind of alliance. Dunkin opens up stores inside of Madison Culvers and then Culvers comes to New Jersey. That would mean bout 5 Culvers every block. New Jersey really runs on Dunkin.

Shit I thought I was going to more to say here....
I was gonna bitch about not having friends in New Jersey and stuff but I ain't even mad bro. I get to be a lazy ass for a month, I probably gonna enjoy it quite a lot. So have a Happy Holidays Everyone.

My neck hurts so you get no song....
Deal

-KGM

No comments:

Post a Comment