Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thoughts on That New Computer

I am going to keep this short.
Sorry.
So I have a new computer. I built it myself (myself of course being my friend Alex). He happens to be a genius, and I happen to suck at craning my neck and using a tiny screw driver. Either way, my computer is fucking badass. That is all you can really say about it. Might post some pics later.

Otherwise doing the finals grind. Finals being my last CS program. I am an Othello pro. In other news, my History of Science final is a 5 page essay. A student can earn extra credit on the essay if they write the whole thing in latin. I read that and was like "Wtf Mate?"

Seriously,
who can write a 5 page essay on the influence of institutions over scientific thought in latin? Thinking about writing it and then dropping it into Google translator. As a joke of course.
That is just ridiculous.

Cheers,
-KGM

No comments:

Post a Comment